[!Contains spoilers, you have been warned]

I didn't finish the first episode yet, it's late 4am ^^ but Robbers is highly enjoyable.Looking forward for more.It reminds me a lot of My Girl but Jang Hyuk plays the role of a swindler instead of Lee Da Hae.I didn't figure out his occupation yet but seems like he's a gigolo. The first scene begins with Jang Hyuk kissing his 'current' girlfriend farewell at the airport.You might think it's a heartbreaking goodbye scene but only to see later that Jang Hyuk was only after the money of the girl!










The scene then changes to Lee Da Hae going shopping with her mother-in-law for a dress for a matchmaking date.She ended not buying anything since it's too expensive being cheap as she is.




We see Jang Hyuk coming out of the shower in a hotel room.(Naked Jang-Hyuk = higher ratings!That seems to be the formulae for kdramas now.)




He then gets beaten up by gangsters that he propably owed money.Somehow he manages to escape only to find himself in front of two other gangsters who kidnap him with his own car!



Lee Da hae, still being furious from a matchmaking date setted up by her mother-in-law accidentally hits Jang Hyuk's car (it's not even his).





We learn that Lee Da Hae lives with her daughter and mother-in-law.Her husband seems to have passed away.

......
I thought it would be a drama drama but it seems to be a comedy drama.I remember not being able to stand Lee Da Hae's voice in Green Rose but I've gotten used to her since My girl.

Subs for episode 2 is already out so go and grab them!