This is a mini drama starring So Ji Sub(Loooove his acting in I'm Sorry I love you, i cried like a puppy) and Lee Yeon Hee. As far as I know there's 5 episodes in total 4 minutes each.I found the clips via veoh and wanted to share with you guys.^^; They're viet subbed but you get the story without understanding what they're saying.

Episode 1:



Spoiler ahead!Read it on your own risk.
So Ji Sub finds this girl in the trunk of his car and brings her to his home. He, a younger guy and an older guy eats breakfast while she's sitting there. SJS screams at her where in the hell did she fall from and she simply asked him back "Why don't you let me eat with you guys". They're eating and she asks annoying questions who's cooking the meal.SJS screams at her again.=____=; He's calling someone and they're going somewhere...where she gets scanned.This is where episode 1 ends.


Episode 2:



This is a rough translation of certain parts, don't shoot me please. I suck at translating aha.
At the record studio:
LYH:You are are good person, right...?
SJS:What?
LYS:You seem to be a good person.
SJS:Ohh that...maybe
LYS:Thank you, I'm really thankful...
SJS:Let's start singing
LYS:If I regain my memory,remembering everything...
how great would that be if I could visit you sometimes...
SJS pissed off:Enters the recording room and rips the headphone off her head
It's really fun huh.You're really in the mood, am i right!!!?
Who in the hell are you?What are you?Why are you treating me like this?
LYS not scared: It's really good to hear the voice from near.

They're singing while sitting at the back of the car.Preview of next episode begins...

Episode 3:



SJS at the police station: You...your name is Yoon Ju.That's a pretty name.
See you Yoon Ju.
So Ju sub leaves...her parents come to the police station.SJS comes back, makes a scene about why they let her alone in the cold in front of the police station and says that she must be hungry.They go back to her house...
The next morning, SJS visits someone's grave. LYH wakes up and then a bitches comes and tells her that it's SJS's mum's death day and LYH looks at the calendar and realizes that it's THAT day.She takes the car of that bitch and drives to the grave(I think).End of episode. (I think I get the plot now, maybe she's a ghost?)

TO BE CONTINUED...