So I went to see the Forbidden Kingdom last Saturday with friends despite having finals, crazy yes.The scenery was beautiful and the fighting scenes were good but something was lacking for me.






Love story, yes. I am so used watching chinese series where the guy jumps 10 times off the cliff and doesn't die and then the girl rescues him and then she gets poisoned etc. This is the plot that I want aha. Okaii, back to the movie. I didn't like the story line and the main character (not Jackie Chan or Jet Li), the white guy.


He looks like he came off from Star Trek or something...And Luu Yi Fei was too tanned!I don't understand why her skin color is darker at leat 3x than her real color.



Li Bing Bing as the evil bitch, she was good even though there were not many scenes with her. During her fighting scenes, I hoped for her white haired wig to fall off......ehe.Overall it was a good movie, only too predicting and no deep story line for my taste.

It is 3:39am now. I just took a nap earlier, now I can't sleep. The semester is over soon, 2 more days of hell.I shouldn't be here writing this.