Source: The title and content are directly translated from The Sun
Translated by travelbug @ http://asianfanatics.net

Blindly in love to have pictures taken, Gillian Chung thought of committing suicide

More ripples from artists sex photo scandal, after Cecilia Cheung's i-CABLE interview, in which she denounced Edison Chen as 'shedding crocodile tears', another participant Gillian Chung (Ah Gil), appeared yesterday for an exclusive interview with TVB to talk about her true feelings. Ah Gil with tears streaming down her face, admitted that she agreed to the pictures because she was afraid of losing Edison and loved him blindly. She revealed that after the pictures were taken she was in a constant state of anxiety, the exposed pictures were 'hastening her death', because she felt desperate about her future, she thought about committing suicide. Because she did not want to leave her problems and pain to loved ones and friends, she finally managed to pull herself back from brink of death. About her old lover Edison, Ah Gil complained that he did not even call to apologize and outrightly said she never wants to see him again.

If I died, many people who cared about me would be very sad
Wearing light makeup, yesterday she accepted the interview at EEG boss Albert Yeung's Repulse Bay residence, many reporters were there and the parties concerned took strict security measures. Sources say Ah Gil was calm during most of the interview, but when she was asked why she had the intimate pictures taken, she broke down and cried. She acknowledged that in the past she loved Edison deeply, she agreed to the photos because she was afraid of losing him, "I don't know...really don't know....don't want to lose...maybe...." Regarding who should be responsible for the sex photo scandal, Ah Gil replied in a tone of uncertainty: "Me...yes....should blame myself....blame myself for doing this stupid thing." Ah Gil helplessly said: "When I love someone, I can be very blind, I'm very grateful for my family's support. "

After the sex photos were taken, Ah Gil confessed that she was in constant fear, she once told Edison about her worries, at that time he promised he would never show the pictures to a third party. After the photos were exposed, her psychological wound could be described as 'fatal'. During the interview, Ah Gil wiped her tears and revealed her mental journey about seeking death. She frankly said the incident made her face tremendous public pressure, she felt dejected and did not see any future, she thought of ending her life, but after some struggles decided she should not easily give up her precious life. "If I died, my problems would be passed on to the people around me, many people who cared about me would be very sad, therefore I soon gave up this idea."

The incident not only caused Ah Gil to mentally collapse, it also caused her good friends and family to feel sad and worried very much about her. Recalling what happened, she said: "I called my mom and cried so much, I told her I couldn't take it any longer. My mom was very worried about me, she said "if you don't feel like doing it then don't"."

I don't hate him but only asking why he has never called to apologize
Ah Gil said she has seen last year's Edison press conference and reports about the sex photo trial in Vancouver, but she said: "Don't know...don't know what to say." As for whether she hates Edison, she said slowly: "I don't really hate him, I'm only wondering why he has never called to apologize! Why wasn't there one single call!" However, when asked whether she can forgive Edison, Ah Gil remained silent. Asked whether she and Edison are still friends, she said firmly: “Don't know, but I think I will not see him again." As for whether she no longer loves Edison, she laughed and shaked her head: "Doesn't matter."

Asked if the bed scene photos made her feel like she lost her dignity, Ah Gil said: "I felt like losing my privacy, as if everything was exposed for people to see and know, I feel dignity is the most important!" In addition, Ah Gil revealed that of all the movies she filmed, she loves Beyond the Ken (公主復仇記) the most and was nominated Golden Bauhinia Awards Best Actress for her role in this movie. Ah Gil frankly admitted that the movie was filmed before the photos were exposed, when she received the script she felt "very scared" and "very shocked", thinking back later, she found the plot and her own reality very similar.

As for earlier reports saying Ah Gil was unable to withstand pressure and had to see a psychologist, manager Mani Fok denied this yesterday, she said Ah Gil saw a doctor for cervical problem. Also Ah Gil will officially make her comeback on the 10th by attending a press conference for a jeans brand, she will then fly to Chengdu on the 18th to earn seven-figure fee as spokesperson for a car product.

Clips of Interview:
TVB news showing a segment of the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZFZws41a0 credit to anguswhf
Scoop report with more of the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu89Tmj7C14 credit to blackabalonegill