The Korean version of Hana Yori Dango aka Boys Over Flowers is being filmed right now and here are the first pictures of the set released!

The Campus of F4



I'm sure you'll go woaaaaawwwwwww, "I wish my school looked like that". It looks like the white house to me for some reason XD.


unidentified member of F4 & Tsukushi on the left <--edit, It's Rui Hanazawa!
Doumyouji!!Is that a permament perm that you have there?



Tsukushi


LEE MINHO as Doumyouji .Aha, they really made his hair like in the manga,brocoli curls

For you reference:




KIM HYUN JOONG in the role of Rui Hanazawa - Pretty coat you have there Rui. I would have wished Ki Bum to play Rui instead but hummm, we'll see.




Ki Bum as the playboy Sojiro -- the best looking Sojiro up to date!


KIM JOON as Akira

GOO HYE SUN as Makino Tsukushi

I absolutely love her vest, very fashion-forward and Gossip Girls alike.
Now I shall leave you with these pictures to get your attention for the drama.Anyone counting the dates when it'll come out yet?

Back to studying/sleep...I am dead tired and not focused blabla.