The famous actress Kim Ha Neul (30 years old) is challenging her new image in the upcoming drama On Air. Her character Oh Seung Ah is a famous actress who is such an arrogant, self-conceited, and highly ambitous person.

In the recent interview while filming outside scenes in Taiwan, Kim Ha Neul says "Oh Seung Ah is the role that has more personalities than any other characters that I have done. That's why I have a little nervous about it. The role is not only a “hateful” character but also an attractive person. I think this will be a unique chance for me to show my acting skill; so I couldn't let it go."

She is continuing to say "When I read an article which stated that four main actors wanted to put their names on the top, it made me feel sad. I knew it when Yun Ah gave the article to me to read. I have never requested anything from the producer because I don't care much about those things. In the past few years, I just cooperated with the young casts in some dramas. And in On Air, I don't have to worry about anything because there are sister Yun Ah and brother Bum Soo who help me a lot. I am also the youngest and the least experience among four main casts in On Air."

When answering about the marriage, Kim Ha Neul says "I don't have many best friends in the entertainment industry. My friends are all normal people, and most of them were married. They live very happy, and I admire them about that. When I have time, I usually drive by myself to visit them, have a meal, and sit together to talk about each other. This is the best way to release my pressure. I don't want my career which will block my way into marriage. I will marry if I meet the right person."

Finally, Kim Ha Neul said that she wished the drama On Air would be successful, and it would make the best shot in her career.