The famous actor Shin Hyun Joon is busy with his schedule in doing the advertisement for his new movie "The Last Present". In the recent interview, he revealed some details about the drama "Stairway to heaven" (2005).

Shin Hyun Joon says, "I accepted playing in “Stairway to Heaven” because when I read the script, I was very interested in the character Han Tae Hwa. At that time, director Lee Chang Soo invited me first, and he hoped that I would play the leading role Cha Song Joo in the drama. However, when I finished reading the script, I decided to play Han Tae Hwa. It surprised everyone. Therefore, Kwon Sang Woo had a chance to perform Cha Song Joo."

Because of playing Cha Song Joo, Kwon Sang Woo was very popular all around Asia now. It has been 5 years after the drama was ended. However, "Stairway to Heaven" is still Kwon Sang Woo’s most typical drama.
Source:http://krfilm.net/tin-dien-vien-han-quoc/shinhyunjun-nho-toi-nen-kwon-sang-woo-moi-dong-vai-chinh-nac-thang-len-thien-duong/
Etrans: Jess@KST_Cichlid