In the afternoon on February 2, there was a party for celebrating the finished drama "Bad Love", the Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo announced "Although Bad Love had a lot of regrets, it always was a respected product for me.”

Additionally, he said "The filming process was really a hard time for everybody, but the actress Lee Yo Won and I had a lot of happy moments. For me, Bad Love is a product that I won't never forget."

When talking about the actress Lee Yo Won, Kwon Sang Woo said "This is a person that I have closer relationship than other actresses who I have performed with. She always makes people feel comfortable when talking to her."

Finally, he said "I always want to challenge myself in dramas. In the future, I hope there will be more good dramas that I would do to requite the love of the audiences to me."

In that day, Kwon Sang Woo and the filming group of Bad Love had their happy moments before saying goodbye.

Source: http://krfilm.net/dien-vien-han-quoc/kwon-...ng-ve-bad-love/
Etrans: los_angeles_20@KST_CICHLID