Male singer and actor ERIC has published his new filming CF in the program Artists' news of KBS2 broadcasted on March 15. In this CF filming, Eric was more nervous than his model co-workers. The reason was that "It has been a long time that I haven't filming CF. Moreover, I always feel embarrassed while filming with girls".

When the presider asked Eric if he had any dream when he was 30 years old. Eric answered immediately "I want to get married. I hope I can meet a good girl and get married in three years later."

Eric frankly said that "Because I am going to join the army, when I return from military service, I want to meet a good girl".

In addition, Eric and the other members of Shinhwa will organize a concert SHINHWA 10th Anniversary liveshow on March 29 and 30 in Seoul.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-15262-1-1-163eric-ba...au-muon-ket-hon
Etrans: pooh9x@KST_CICHLID