Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo said “I want to get married before 35 years old.”

In the afternoon of March 19, before answering in the interview with newspaper Sports, Kwon Sang Woo said “If I meet the right person, I will get married immediately. I want to have a wife, children, my own family, and live a happy normal life as everybody else. I want to get married before 35 years old; I don’t want to wait until I’m older than 35.”

Kwon Sang Woo is 33 years old now. He said that this age was the age of worrying about marriage. His brother, older than him 5 years old, got married long time ago. Therefore, his parents always worry and hurry their youngest son about that issue.

Kwon Sang Woo said “If I was not an actor, I would be married long ago.”

Kwon Sang Woo has got into entertainment industry 8 years already, he said about his feelings “When I first came to the acting career, I was always a happy and optimist person. Now, I have changed a lot. West’s actors are not like East’s actors; when you get older, nobody calls you “handsome” anymore. Therefore, before being eliminated from this field because of ages, I want to be a “handsome actor” in audiences’ eyes; it is my goal.”

When talking about his role in movie Fate which is released today March 20, Kwon Sang Woo said “I have never regret about my decisions for choosing my script. Although the character is a bad guy, I hope it will bring laughing to audiences. I hope audiences will accept my changing image this time.”


Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-15450-1-1- ... ng-vong-hai-nam-toi
ETrans: heoconphaphach@KST_CICHLID

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bad news, bad news for the ladies, indeed. But but, there's still Wonbin, SSH, Go Soo, Go Soo!