Answered in a nearest interview, famous singer Kangta for the first time has revealed that he broke up with his girlfriend just because he wanted to complete his duty in military service.

On March 11, Kangta has said to Mydaily's reporter "About one years ago, I have passed a sad broke up. I haven't told this to anyone. Because I didn’t know when I will join the army, I broke up with my girlfriend who was supposed to be my fiancée."

When the reporter asked whether or not his girlfriend works in the same field with him, Kangta said "I can’t talk about that." He said "We both hoped the relationship between us can be last, we even though of marriage. But she had a big pressure with my duty in military service. If we continued like that, it would make her more painful; she couldn’t wait for more than 2 years. Therefore, we chose to break up."

"At that time, I was really sad too. Then I've met a girl I liked. But whenever I think I will join the army, I couldn't open all my heart as I want to. I'm the kind of person who has been separated once, I even can’t have a thought of having a new love".

Source: http://www.krfilm.net/f/t-15044-1-1-123kan...hia-tay-ban-gai
Etrans: Jess@KST_Cichlid